Zero Waste Travel Tolietries Kit
Give your travel toiletries a make-over with these sustainable alternatives. Made to leave no trace while you travel. Includes a shampoo bar and conditioner bar in a travel container from Jack59, bamboo toothbrush, cotton facial rounds to remove makeup, and 14 day supply of toothpaste tablets from Change Toothpaste in a reusable tin. Best of all, save over 30% by bundling all these great products together.
- Bamboo Toothbrush: Stylish alternative that only takes 4 months to decompose, compared to over 400 years of the plastic alternative.
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): The perfect way to remove make-up or wash your face while travelling. Wash and re-use to avoid the waste of the single use alternative.
- 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets & Travel Tin (Spearmint): Avoid the plastic waste of traditional toothpaste and use this tasty alternative. Pop one in your month, bite, then brush! More details here.
- Jack59 Amplify Shampoo Bar, Conditioner Bar, and Shower Container: The gift set includes an Amplify shampoo bar and an Amplify conditioner bar and a 100% backyard compostable shower container in black. These delightful bars are vegan and gluten free, ideal for normal hair. More details here.
All products are super versatile and perfect for both travel and home. Here is the best way to use and clean the products:
- Bamboo Toothbrush: After use, store in dry place.
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): Put dirty facial rounds in the mesh laundry bag and put in washing machine and dryer.
- Toothpaste Tablets: It’s easy! You simply pop a tablet in your mouth, chew the tablet a couple of times, and brush with a wet toothbrush.
- Jack59 Amplify Shampoo Bar, Conditioner Bar, and Shower Container: Simply wet your hair then wet the bar. Apply the bar directly to the hair in downward strokes. Set the shampoo bar down and massage into hair like normal then rinse out, repeat if necessary and then proceed to conditioner bar. Rinse out well and style as usual. Keep bars dry between uses in the Shower Container. More information here.
All products come package-free, except the Bamboo Toothbrush, which the packaging can be recycled.
- Bamboo Toothbrush: Bamboo handle with nylon bristles
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): Organic Cotton
- 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets:
- Jack59 Amplify Shampoo Bar, Conditioner Bar, and Shower Container:
- Bamboo Toothbrush: Remove bristles and recycle in plastics. Compost bamboo handle.
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): You may either compost or recycle the facial rounds at the end of their life. To recycle, find a nearby cotton recycling drop point. To compost, shred the facial rounds into pieces as small as possible and mix into compost pile.
- 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets: Place tin in metals recycling
- Jack59 Shower Container: Place in backyard composting
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
Zero Waste Travel Tolietries Kit
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at email@example.com so we can make it right for you.