Eco Festival Kit
The Eco Festival Kit makes attending festivals and events an eco-friendly experience. The sustainable kit reduces your festival waste by up to 87% compared to single-use items. Stylish, lightweight, and sustainable, the kit brings your festival gear into the future.
Each Kit includes:
- Explore20 backpack: 20L water resistant backpack that holds all your essentials.
- Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: Pack some low waste snacks in the two Stand-up Snack bags, which then can be washed in the dishwasher later.
- Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set: Eat some yummy food with your Bamboo Cutlery Set, which then can be rolled up to be cleaned later.
Each Eco Festival Kit:
- Explore20 Packable Backpack: Packs down to the size of a hand, making it the ultimate travel backpack. More details here.
- Bamboo Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Straws: Replace single-use utensils with this reusable bamboo cutlery set that is stylish and lightweight. More details here.
- 1L Reusable Stand-up Snack Bag: Versatile reusable large snack bags that are 100% FDA certified, microwave, dishwasher and freezer-friendly. Just wash, dry, and reuse!
- 700mL Reusable Stand-up Snack Bag: Versatile reusable storage bags that are 100% FDA certified, microwave, dishwasher and freezer-friendly. Just wash, dry, and reuse!
WARNING: Straws can be a choking hazard and should not be used by or kept within reach of children.
All products are super versatile and perfect for both travel and home. Here is the best ways to keep them lasting longer:
- Bamboo Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Straws: Wash either by hand or in dishwasher after use.
- Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: These bags are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer friendly. Clean after use and keep on reusing.
All products come package-free, except the Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags, which the cardboard can be recycled.
- Explore20 Backpack: 600D Nylon
- Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set: Cutlery is made out of bamboo; straws are made out of stainless steel; case is canvas and polyester cloth with a metal clip
- Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: Silicone
- Explore20 Backpack: Donate or can be recycled with textile recycling
- Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set: Bamboo cutlery can be composted; Straws can be recycled with metal recycling; the case can be recycled in textile recycling
- Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: Take the snack bags to a specialized recycling company to be properly recycled. Silicone can be downcycled into an oil that can be as industrial lubricant, playground mulch, or other products.
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
Eco Festival Kit
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right for you.