Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Kit
Say goodbye to plastic when on-the-go! This amazing reusable bamboo cutlery set is stylish and lightweight. Keep it in your backpack, car, or other convenient location, so you never have to use the plastic alternative again.
- Small bamboo cutlery set to easily carry while travelling
- Includes a bamboo fork, knife, spoon, two stainless steel straws and cleaning tool
- By purchasing the cutlery set, you will avoid up to 200 plastic utensils and 300 plastic straws
This cutlery set includes a bamboo fork, knife, spoon, chopsticks, two stainless steel straws, and a cleaning brush. The set is neatly packed inside a blue carrying case.
Utensils: 20 x 2.5 x 0.5cm
Straws: 21 x 0.5cm
Bag (Unrolled): 22.5 x 19cm
WARNING: Straws can be a choking hazard and should not be used by or kept within reach of children.
Perfect for meals or drinks when eating out or travelling. Keep in your bag or car to ensure you never have to use plastic cutlery again!
To clean, hand wash the bamboo cutlery with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
The stainless steal straws should be cleaned with warm soapy water, using the included brush to clean the inside of the straws.
The cutlery set comes package free!
The cutlery are made of bamboo and are hand finished with top grade natural, food-safe wood oil.
The straws are made with stainless steel.
The carrying case is made of canvas and polyester cloth with a metal clip.
The bamboo cutlery can be composted.
The straws can be recycled with metal recycling.
The case can be recycled in textile recycling.
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Kit
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right for you.