Keepsie Sustainable Towel
The ultimate sustainable travel towel is here! Each Keepsie Towel diverts 28 plastic bottles from landfills and the ocean. This quick dry, sand-free, durable towel packs down to the size of a water bottle and so you can easily travel with it in your carry-on.
- Made out of recycled plastics, diverting 28 plastic bottles from landfills and oceans
- Dries 4x faster than cotton
- Lightweight and weights the same as an empty stainless steel water bottle
- Stylish, double sided design
Bring on your next trip to a new city, the beach, the park, or a hostel. Perfect for drying off after a shower, a dip in the ocean, or using it as a mat for exercise on the go.
The Keepsie Towel should be washed in cold water, either in the washing machine or by hand.
The Keepsie Towel comes package free!
Keepsie Towels are made from 85% recycled plastic bottles, which are made into polyester and 15% nylon to provide absorbency and softness.
Donate or can be recycled with textile recycling.
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
Keepsie Sustainable Towel
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at email@example.com so we can make it right for you.