This bamboo toothbrush makes sustainable substitutions easy! Made of bamboo, not plastic, this chic alternative removes harmful plastics from our environment.
- Zero waste bamboo toothbrush with soft, white bristles
- Decomposes in as little as 4 months, compared to 400 years it takes for plastic toothbrushes
- If you used a bamboo toothbrush over your entire life, you could divert up to 300 toothbrushes from landfills, or saving a total of 119,900 years
The bamboo toothbrush has white, soft bristles and a smooth handle.
Dimensions: 19.5 x 2.5 x 1.5cm
Depending on moisture levels, you may want to towel off the toothbrush after use.
The toothbrush comes in a kraft box that can be recycled!
Kraft box: Recyclable in paper recycling
Bristles: Before composting the handle, remove the bristles with tweezers and recycle the bristles if nylon is recyclable in your area
Bamboo handle: Compostable or can be up-cycled, including as a plant labeller or for krafts
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at email@example.com so we can make it right for you.