The Works: Ultimate Sustainable Travel Kit
Are you looking to make your travels more sustainable, but not sure where to start? Then the Works Kit is for you! This kit is the ultimate collection of eco-friendly travel products you need to make a difference. We have done the work for you to understand which items are must-haves for travelling. Plus, weighing less than 2 pounds, you will have enough space for that extra pair of shoes! Better yet, you save up to 30% by bundling the items. Each Kit includes:
- Sustainable Travel Towel
- Explore20 Packable Backpack
- Bamboo Toothbrush
- 14-Day Change Toothpaste Tablets & Travel Tin (Spearmint)
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5-Pack)
- 1L Reusable Stand-up Snack Bag
- 700mL Reusable Stand-up Snack Bag
- 2x 90mL Soft Travel Bottles
- Bamboo Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Straws
Each Works Kit contains:
- Sustainable Travel Towel: Lightweight double-sided towel that is made out of recycled materials, diverting 28 plastic bottles from landfills and oceans. More details here.
Explore20 Packable Backpack: Packs down to the size of a hand, making it the ultimate travel backpack. More details here.
- Bamboo Toothbrush: Stylish alternative that only takes 4 months to decompose, compared to over 400 years of the plastic alternative.
- 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets & Travel Tin (Spearmint): Avoid the plastic waste of traditional toothpaste and use this tasty alternative. Pop one in your month, bite, then brush! More details here.
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): The perfect way to remove make-up or wash your face while travelling. Wash and re-use to avoid the waste of the single use alternative.
- 1L Reusable Stand-up Snack Bag: Versatile reusable large snack bags that are 100% FDA certified, microwave, dishwasher and freezer-friendly. Just wash, dry, and reuse!
- 700mL Reusable Stand-up Snack Bag: Versatile reusable storage bags that are 100% FDA certified, microwave, dishwasher and freezer-friendly. Just wash, dry, and reuse!
- 2x 90mL Soft Travel Bottles: Soft and stylish travel bottles that are perfect to carry your liquids and creams on-the-go. More details here.
- Bamboo Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Straws: Replace single-use utensils with this reusable bamboo cutlery set that is stylish and lightweight. More details here.
WARNING: Straws can be a choking hazard and should not be used by or kept within reach of children.
All products are super versatile and perfect for both travel and home. Here is the best way to use and clean the products:
- Bamboo Toothbrush: After use, store in dry place.
- 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): Put dirty facial rounds in the mesh laundry bag and put in washing machine and dryer.
- Toothpaste Tablets: It’s easy! You simply pop a tablet in your mouth, chew the tablet a couple of times, and brush with a wet toothbrush.
- Bamboo Cutlery Set with Stainless Steel Straws: Wash either by hand or in dishwasher after use.
- Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: These bags are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer friendly. Clean after use and keep on reusing.
- Sustainable Travel Towel: Clean either with machine or by hand.
All products come package-free, except for the bamboo toothbrush and toothpaste tablets. However, all packaging can be recycled.
1. Keepsie Towel: 85% recycled plastic bottles, which are made into polyester and 15% nylon to provide absorbency and softness
2. Explore20 Packable Backpack: 600D Nylon
3. Bamboo Toothbrush: Bamboo handle with nylon bristles
4. 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets:
5. Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: Silicone
6. Soft Reusable Travel Bottles: Silicone
7. Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set: Cutlery is made out of bamboo; straws are made out of stainless steel; case is canvas and polyester cloth with a metal clip
8. 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): Organic Cotton
1. Keepsie Towel: Donate or can be recycled with textile recycling
2. Explore20 Packable Backpack: Donate or can be recycled with textile recycling
3. Bamboo Toothbrush: Remove bristles and recycle in plastics. Compost bamboo handle.
4. 14-Day Toothpaste Tablets: Place tin in metals recycling
5. Reusable Stand-up Snack Bags: Take the snack bags to a specialized recycling company to be properly recycled. Silicone can be downcycled into an oil that can be as industrial lubricant, playground mulch, or other products.
6. Soft Reusable Travel Bottles: Take the bottles to a specialized recycling company to be properly recycled. Silicone can be downcycled into an oil that can be as industrial lubricant, playground mulch, or other products.
7. Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set: Bamboo cutlery can be composted; Straws can be recycled with metal recycling; the case can be recycled in textile recycling
8. 100% Organic Cotton Facial Rounds & Mesh Laundry Bag (5 pack): After using the facial rounds as much as you can, cut the facial rounds into very small pieces. The smaller they are, the faster they will decompose. Add to your compost pile.
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
The Works: Ultimate Sustainable Travel Kit
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at email@example.com so we can make it right for you.