Toothpaste Tablets (Spearmint)
Standard toothpaste tubes cannot be recycled and take over 500 years to break down. Toothpaste tablets are a sustainable alternative. The tablets are in plastic-free container and are perfect for travelling, everyday use, and camping.
- Zero waste packaging
- All natural ingredients
- Nut, soy & gluten free
- Made in Canada
- Making the switch to zero waste toothpaste would help avoid up to 900 plastic toothpaste tubes from landfills per person - that is a total of 450,000 years per person!
28 tablets (14 day) or 65 tablets (1-Month) of the best-tasting, zero-waste alternative to traditional toothpaste.
We have sourced our tablets from Change Toothpaste, who consulted a dentist on the ingredient list and formulated over 100 recipes to find the perfect combination of texture, flavour and efficacy. The tablets taste and work just like traditional paste, without the waste.
Each year, we add more than 900 million toothpaste tubes around the world to landfills and oceans. Standard tubes cannot be recycled and are made up of 11 layers of plastics, polymers and resins, which take over 500 years to break down. This means that every toothpaste tube ever created is still in a landfill. Switching to toothpaste tablets is a small change with a big environmental benefit.
It’s easy! You simply pop a tablet in your mouth, chew the tablet a couple of times, and brush with a wet toothbrush. Adults and children two years and older: brush your teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow the tablets. To minimize swallowing, use a single tablet for children under the age of six years. Supervise children’s brushing until good habits are established. For children under the age of two years, ask a dentist.
Kept fresh in a kraft bag (100% compostable) or stainless steel tin (14-day option only).
Xylitol: A sugar alcohol found in most plant material and extracted from birch wood. Adds sweetness to the tablet.
Dicalcium Phosphate: Commonly used as a food additive. A polishing agent and assists in tablet binding.
Flavour: Natural spearmint flavour. Used for taste.
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: A plant based foaming agent. Makes the tablet feel like regular toothpaste when used with water.
Sodium Bicarbonate: A polishing agent. Reduces the acidity in your mouth and a mild cleaner.
Menthol: A compound obtained from peppermint oil. Gives that pop of freshness.
Silicon Dioxide: Naturally derived from the earth’s crust and makes up 95% of the rocks on the planet. Avoids clumping and added as a manufacturing lubricant.
Mentha Spicata Leaf Extract: Natural spearmint leaf. Adds subtle flavour and colour to the tablet.
Kraft Packaging: 100% compostable
Metal Tin: recyclable in metals recycling
All our products are created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
Each ounce in your travel bag is valuable so we made sure you can bring your Kit without sacrificing that extra pair of shoes
Sustainable adventures have never been easier! We have curated our favourite products all in one place to make your search easier
Toothpaste Tablets (Spearmint)
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at email@example.com so we can make it right for you.