Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent (Fresh Linen) - 32 Loads
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you toss in the washing machine or hand wash. Perfect way for no mess, sustainable travelling!
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Works in all washing machines or hand washing
If everyone switched to Eco-Strips, one billion plastic jugs would be eliminated, saving 700 million from going to landfills
- By removing the transportation of unnecessary water in traditional detergents, this saves truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
Tru Earth Certifications
- Paraben-free: this means there are no harmful chemicals in the products
- Phosphate-free: phosphates cause ecological damage and pollute our waters, so we always want to avoid using them
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by Tru Earth or its ingredient suppliers
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are the smartest way to clean laundry
Each strip packs ultra-concentrated, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
The smart formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry washing chore easier, healthier, more economical, and much kinder to our planet.
- One billion plastic jugs would be eliminated (you read that right!), saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees
No More Measuring - No More Mess
Let’s face it. Traditional laundry detergent is messy, and wastes so much space. With Tru Earth, 1 strip equals 1 load. No measuring and nothing to spill.
No More Wasted Space
Take back your suitcase or cupboard space! Tru Earth Eco-strips give you back your space with our ultra-efficient packaging. Our packaging is so efficient that, you can fit over 400 loads worth of Tru Earth Eco-Strips in the same space as a single 100 load jug of traditional detergent.
Step 1: Remove strip from bag
Step 2: Place strip in washer or sink
Step 3: Add clothes
Packaged in a plastic-free compostable cardboard sleeve
- Vegetable Glycerin: Plant-derived softener
- Starch: Plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: Biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: Coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: Plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: Plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: Biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: Plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: Non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend: Natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free & gluten free
Place the empty box in your composting or cardboard recycling
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent (Fresh Linen) - 32 Loads
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right for you.