Reusable Food Storage Bags
This versatile reusable storage bag is 100% FDA certified, biodegradable, and recyclable. It is perfect for storing your snacks on-the-go, holding your toiletries while you travel, or keeping your food fresh in the fridge or freezer. Just wash, dry, and reuse.
- 100% FDA certified
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Easy to clean
- One reusable bag can save up to 500 plastic bags
1. Food Grade Safety Material: 100% FDA certified PEVA material, which has much less chemical odour than alternatives.
2. Biodegradable: PEVA is a durable and eco-friendly material that biodegrades and can be recycled. It does not release toxic chemicals in the environment, unlike other plastic alternatives. One reusable bag can save up to 500 plastic bags.
3. Easy to Clean: These bags are easy to clean, with hand washing recommended. Not suitable for the dishwasher as it may cause deformation of the seal.
4. Non-Slip Sturdy Seal: The design has a tight seal. Easy to open with a wide edge and non-slip design.
5. Versaitle: Perfect for snacks, holding your toilletries or cosmetics while you travel, storing food in a fridge or freezer, and more! The compact design makes it easy to carry around with you.
Store your items or food in the bags. The bags can be placed in the fridge or freezer, but cannot be heated up. Between uses, handwash with soap and water, and leave out to dry.
The bags are not suitable for the dishwasher because it may deform the seal.
This item comes completely package free!
100% PEVA, which stands for polyethylene vinyl acetate. It is a BPA free, non-chlorinated vinyl that is lightweight, durable, biodegradable and recyclable.
When the bags have reached their end of life, place them in plastic recycling
Created to reduce your environmental impact from travelling through durable, reusable, and eco-friendly materials
No one likes carrying a heavy suitcase so we made sure our Kits are super lightweight
Our Kits allow you to save over 30% compared to buying the products individually
Reusable Food Storage Bags
We are a woman-founded, Canadian company with the purpose of inspiring sustainable travel. Our world is approaching a tipping point, everyone needs to change their habits so that we can ensure our world stays within appropriate temperature levels. Each of us can make a difference. To help you, we are a one-stop shop for sustainable travel products.
Your order makes a difference! Here are the different ways:
1. 5% of profits go to environmental causes. We are support Ecotrust Canada, a non-profit organization that focuses on creating sustainable energy and economy for Indigenous communities in Canada.
2. Offset of shipping carbon emissions. Gold Standard supports climate and development projects for local communities and ecosystems around the world through robust standards and verified impacts. It has the highest global standards for carbon offsets. We offset all shipping and transportation carbon emissions by donating to projects with Gold Standard.
3. No rush shipping. While we understand the excitement to receive your Keepsie Kits, we have chosen not to offer rush shipping. By avoiding express delivery, we save the equivalent of up to 4.02 trees each order!
4. Bye unnecessary packaging! We removed unnecessary packaging to reduce our environmental impact. All of our packaging can be reused or recycled. The packaging we use to deliver your order safely is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, printed with soy-based inks and on acid-free paper.
Shipping & Refunds
Do you ship internationally?
For now, we ship only to Canada and the United States. However, we will let you know once we expand globally.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Shipping in Canada may take around 5-7 days. Shipping for the United States will take up to 14 days.
Can I return my order if I don't like it?
Yes, we gladly accept returns and offer a full refund.
What do I do if my product was damaged?
We are sorry for the inconvenience! Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it right for you.